Have a Bun-tastic Easter holiday!
Every year, I try to do something special/fun for Easter and this time, I want to make something sweet but not with chocolates, after all, chocolates are everywhere already. So I made a red velvet Easter bunny cake pops bouquet. Instead of having the bouquet arranged in a basket like my Christmas cupcakes bouquet, I decided to wrap my cake pops like an actual flower bouquet. I got the idea from a handmade Ferrero Rocher flower bouquet that I received from someone awhile back. Cute idea, huh?
For more background story and full illustrative instructions, please visit my blog.
Feel free to leave me a comment if any questions ;)
Hope you all had a great Easter holiday!Posted by angelichigo from Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Published April 2, 2013 • See angelichigo's 21 projects »
- bkind2me08501 favorited Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 19 Apr 14:05
- Shantelle t. added Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet to food!! 08 Dec 14:34
- effy.kingly favorited Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 08 Dec 13:47
- angelichigo entered Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet to Image3D 05 Jun 04:20
- WaterAngel added Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet to Recipes 04 May 23:57
- angelichigo commented on Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet to These are the cutest cake pops ever! 18 Apr 01:06
- AnnaMong favorited Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 15 Apr 18:48
- Cat Morley commented on Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 08 Apr 10:26
- Cat Morley favorited Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 08 Apr 10:25
- angelichigo favorited Easter Bunny Cake Pops Bouquet 03 Apr 04:25
Cut a 4" square from tissue paper (purple)
Insert skewer in the centre of tissue paper
Then insert into a cake pop
Wrap tissue paper around cake pop and secure bottom with tape or elastic band, repeat process for all cake pops
Arrange cake pop skewers in a batch with bunny cake pop sticking taller than others in the middle
Secure whole batch with elastic band
Wrap a large piece of tissue papers around the batch and secure the bottom with tape or elastic band
Tie ribbon around the bottom.