Make your shoes bright!
Simple, but time consuming.
I only did the outer halves of the shoes because it took so long.Posted by Bunny from Los Angeles, California, United States • Published • See Bunny's 33 projects »
- Meredith T. favorited Colorful Shoes 01 Jul 12:19
- Maxine M. added Colorful Shoes to To-make list 09 Apr 23:23
- Rachel D. favorited Colorful Shoes 25 Nov 12:34
- C.Rami favorited Colorful Shoes 27 Oct 04:00
- amanda.shillito favorited Colorful Shoes 17 Oct 13:42
- Tiffany E. added Colorful Shoes to clothes 17 Sep 10:33
- Tiffany E. added Colorful Shoes to clothes 17 Sep 10:22
- Tiffany E. added Colorful Shoes to so cute 17 Sep 09:03
- yunasy commented on Colorful Shoes to Imma gonna do this with my old jelly shoes! 24 Aug 15:18
- Dianna Reed added Colorful Shoes to tings to be done! 22 Aug 13:26
First, you must cut many many pieces of ribbon.
They can be any lengths, but try to cut smaller ones.
Use your lighter to singe the edges, so they don't unravel.
Start to glue your ribbon on.
Start with bigger pieces underneath, then layer over top with smaller pieces.
Try not to overlap the same colors.
Optional: Decorate the straps of the shoes.
Optional: Add chain or other bits to decorate.