sahmof5 hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find sahmof5 on
- commented on their comment Great idea! to "Sweet" Ribbon Dispenser 17 Feb 12:37
- commented on their comment They look great? Did you just sew the terry cloth into it, or are they pocket? Did you use RRP? to Fitted Diapers 17 Feb 12:33
- commented on their comment Great tutorial and great idea! I see lots of possibilities with this technique! Thanks for posting! to "Quilted" T Shirt Throw 17 Feb 12:31
- commented on their comment What a cool idea! Did it work fine? to Mini Greenhouse 11 Feb 21:30
- commented on their comment So cute! Love the fabric! Did you use a pattern or freehand it? to Black, White And Pink Purse 11 Feb 21:28
- commented on their comment I love the colors in this! to My Scarf 22 Jan 12:04
- commented on their comment That is adorable! to T Shirt Tie Up Purse 18 Jan 14:20
- commented on their comment Thanks for the compliments. Yes, the photos are iron. I got the paper at WalMart, then you just print them out from your printer, then iron on! And they are completely washable. Very easy! to northernstar 18 Jan 14:15
- commented on their comment Great tutoral! Can't wait to try it out! to Anna's Apron 16 Jan 21:25
- followed Petchy 05 Dec 08:48
- followed Becs 07 Jul 20:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »