Oh I'm 40-something, not artistic, but creative. Not good with paint, but great with paper. Can't knit , but like to crochet. Love all things sparkly and glittery - think I was a Magpie in a former existence!
Find Ria S. on
- replied to a comment on Crocheted Bow Bookmark 27 Feb 23:48
- commented on Crocheted Bow Bookmark 27 Feb 23:45
- followed Z@!ra 12 Jun 05:54
- followed Britta J. 12 Jun 05:54
- followed PJ 29 Sep 05:51
- commented on her comment Hi Thanks for your nice comment on the photo explosion box, sorry it has taken me so long to reply - holidays and work are keeping me busy at the minute! When you have made the box you don't need to tape the sides as the lid keeps them together so ... to YanYan C. 12 Aug 21:27
- followed Creativelyinclined 16 May 21:03
- commented on her comment These are fantastic - can I come please?! :o) to Invitations To My 20th Birthday Topsy ~ Turvy Tea Party! 20 Mar 10:56
- commented on her comment I ADORE this - I am going to make one right now! to Alice In Wonderland Necklace 20 Mar 10:30
- commented on her comment These are so gorgeous and girly - I love sparkles soo much (even at my age - a girl never grows out of glitter!!) to Cute Lavender 3 D Nails 13 Feb 20:31
- commented on her comment I had the same problem as Naomi - I used rice and it always bunched in one end - how good that you have solved this problem with the compartments - don't heat your corn too long in the microwave or you will have pop-corn - yummy LOL :o)) Ria x to Scarf Heating Pillow 13 Feb 19:43
- commented on her comment I love this. I am going to makeover the plastic pistols I used for my cow-girl outfit at New Year!! Ria x to He Blow Out His Brains 13 Feb 19:38
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »