Just a girl from Johnson County who wanted to have her own style. I picked up DIY and crafting and so on as a way to vent and get out my feelings and what not, but its been really fun and rewarding. I'm always looking for new ideas, like most of you probably, and I'll try everything that I can!
Find Mallory Howard on
- favorited Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes 22 Mar 22:11
- favorited Rainbow Truffles 22 Mar 22:08
- favorited Totoro Bed 05 Jan 19:08
- favorited Microwave Brownies 02 Sep 22:19
- commented on her comment Very, very cool idea. Did you make the dreamcatcher yourself? If so what is it made of? to Harry Potter Bookmark 31 May 17:17
- followed B. 02 Oct 03:05
- followed Alexis B. 19 Sep 21:18
- commented on her comment That's great! to Portal 2 Earrings 25 Aug 16:11
- commented on her comment That's great! I have those little red tomatoes and whenever I push the pins too far into them they poke me through the bottom. With this they wont! Great idea and great way to recycle! to Tin Can Pincushion 11 Aug 18:44
- entered her project Circle Tank to Craft-In Contest 24 Mar 18:53
- entered her project Splatter Shirt to Craft-In Contest 24 Mar 18:53
- commented on her comment These are much cooler I have to say. to Gossip Girl Inspired Gemstone Mesh Earrings 21 Mar 12:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »