ummm...well i live in amsterdam, its fantastic and i love it to pieces! but im actually from england. I allways saw all these creative people and thought 'wow i wish i could do that...' so now that im taking a gap year i decided to give it a go!
Find Ayesha on
- commented on their comment no i used coloured clay. the brand is called fimo and it comes in tonnes of really bright colours! to Tetris Jewelry 26 Dec 09:10
- commented on their comment hiii i saw your prinses smeerkaas shoes and was like aaah dutch!! so i thought id comment :P i live in amsterdam but im british. Ik kan wel nederlands spreken maar mijn speling is heel erg slecht dus ik dacht dat er meer kans zoude zijn dat jij het be... to Tine 30 Jul 11:44
- commented on their comment yeah they have kept ok so far. i put quite a few coats of varnish on and i think that basically tops anything getting in so it cant go mouldy or anything cuz thers no oxygen etc. One did fall off pretty quick though but i think thats because i didnt cl... to Candy Charm Bracelet 21 Jul 10:32
- commented on their comment wow sorry its taken me so long to reply to this but yes it is :P to Pacman Jewelry 21 Jul 10:28
- commented on their comment awww thanks every1!! saying its very lady gaga is a HUGE compliment because i LOVE her style! going to see her live on saturday!!!! you seriously made my day! Im super busy at the moment so no time for a proper tutorial but Katt, ill send you a message... to Bow Hairband 21 Jul 10:17
- commented on their comment thanksss guys :] wow 35 million!!! that IS impressive. your obviously more qualified to wear it than me :P to Tetris Jewelry 20 Jul 13:38
- followed Ginger Snapped 10 Jun 02:25
- commented on their comment hey! thanks for adding meee! knitting with chopcticks is such a cute idea! sadly i dont know how t knit.. to Spender 27 May 10:04
- followed Spender 15 May 21:11
- commented on their comment yeah i saw someone on youtube making it too and it looked so easy! thats actually what made me first buy some polymer clay and give it a go...well that and another video of how to make one of those swirly lolly pop things...but my cakes allways seem to... to Jadeygirl 22 Apr 22:45
- commented on their comment wow! i wish i was this good! i tried doing cakes once or twice and it looks fine until i cut it into slices! whenever i see other peoples cakes they look so much better though! to Fimo Charms 22 Apr 22:24
- commented on their comment oh ok thanks!! :] to Ayesha 20 Apr 15:04
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »