I'm very new to crafting, sewing, and making homemade toiletries. I'm completely obsessed now. I started out upcycling old t shirts from the Generation T book. I've gone through all the books on this subject at the library. I only make the toiletries that are vegan and so am I. My skin has transformed from using these.
I ADORE this site!! I wish I had more time to devote to crafting!!!
Sending you all peace and love xo
Find Megan B. on
- favorited Diy: A Little Lace Dress 21 Jul 04:07
- entered her project Super Simple Vegan Lip Gloss to Vegan Cuts 21 Jul 04:06
- entered her project Cinnamon Toothpaste to Vegan Cuts 21 Jul 04:06
- entered her project Butterfly Away Necklace to Vegan Cuts 21 Jul 04:06
- favorited [Diy] "Evil Queen" Hair Band 18 May 20:01
- favorited New Neckline Dress 04 May 00:47
- favorited Zero Waste Skirt To Top Refashion 04 May 00:31
- favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 16 Jan 02:39
- followed lianne l. 13 Jan 23:35
- favorited 3 Ingredient Vegan Turtles 12 Jan 02:35
- favorited Torn Paper Vinyl Record Cuff Part I 12 Jan 02:30
- favorited Diy Summer Maxi Skirt Tutorial 12 Jan 02:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!