Gather your materials:
*Round nose and Chain nose pilers
*Wire 20 gauge
*2mm Bead any color
Measure out your wire:
*20 inches in length
Start making the ring shank:
*Wrap the 20 gauge wire around the ring mandrel. (If you don't have a ring mandrel you can use a marker or pen)
* Wrap your wire at one size bigger than your actual ring size (For ex: if you wear a size 5 wrap your wire at a size6)
* Wrap the wire around 2x making sure the wires don't touch.
Pull your wire tails up so you can get ready to add your bead.
Push your bead all the way down to the wire shank.
Start making the spiral:
* Push your wire tails down to create the wire spiral
* Wrap the wire around the spiral making sure the spirals meet evenly.
* Continue wrapping the wire around until you have a 4 to 6 inch tail.
*Wrap the wire tails around the bead base 2x
*Seperate the wire tails into two sepearate tails (a left and a right)
*Wrap the left wire tail around the shank 3x
*Wrap the right wire tail around the shank 3x
*Cut off the exess with your wire cutters and pitch down with your round nose pilers.
Voila!!!1 Your statement ring is done. Now go and rock your bling.