This was my Halloween 2010 costume. While using a fairly simple pattern, this became a little challenging due to the burlap I made the dress from. (It was fully lined in brown lining) Burlap tends to fray moderate to heavily as you work with it. However, this is definitely do-able for an intermediate sewer. After the dress was made, I painted some foam balls yellow (to look like stick pins) and stuck them on wire hangers, using a bit of hot glue to ensure they didn't fall off. I made a spiral at the base of the pin to hold it at the right angle (see pictures) I got the idea for the pin assembly online, but I accidentally deleted the bookmark & lost it. I have no idea who she was or what site the photos were on. I had to sort of "wing it" through the pin part based on what I remember. Luckily, turns out that part was fairly simple. After sticking a few pins in the felt heart on my dress, I decided I needed one pin stuck all the way in, so I hot glued the foam ball directly to the dress, atop one of the felt "patches". I then added some poly-fil around several areas to mimic doll stuffing coming out. Red tights and a white petticoat finished off the outfit. I added the obligatory X's to my eyes & (started out with) "baby-doll" lips, but it had worn off before we got to pictures. This is one of my fave costumes.