DIY: Trendy Tribal Print
1) Supplies: An old denim, a pair of scissors, bleach, permanent marker (Sharpie works well too)
2) Cut the denim’s legs off. Make sure you fit and mark where to cut before the damage is done.
3)For a distress feel, make small cuts. Put the shorts through a washing machine to get full fray effect.
4) lay the short’s ends in 1:1 water:bleach mix
5) Wait until you get your desired colour. This can take a while, so please be patient (I waited 6 hours)
6) With a permanent marker, draw the print on the shorts.
7) Voila!!! Prettiness