One of the comfiest and cutest set of bed sheets you will ever own!
Ever wanted to nap on Totoro? Now you can!
- PixieFey favorited Totoro Bed 23 Nov 13:10
- minnie.chan.524 favorited Totoro Bed 11 Oct 00:35
- minnie.chan.524 added Totoro Bed to TOTORO OBSESSIONS 11 Oct 00:35
- Beko favorited Totoro Bed 09 Oct 14:24
- pandanomz favorited Totoro Bed 08 Sep 16:07
- Nikki H. commented on Totoro Bed 11 Jul 21:27
- Leigh C. favorited Totoro Bed 22 Jun 02:29
- Katie B. added Totoro Bed to Projects to do 11 Jun 03:16
- Kichiru added Totoro Bed to Totoro, Pikatchu ~ kawaii animals 83 19 May 11:59
- Kichiru added Totoro Bed to Volná Inspirace :"3 19 May 11:19
You can either buy fabric or buy blankets and towels to cut and sew into your shapes for Totoro
Make your own simple template of
*Eyes - 2 different sized circles
*Nose - Rounded triangle
*Ears - Tree-type shape
*Paws - Circle and Long triangle
*Stomach design - Rounded triangle
Cut the grey blanket to fit your long pillow, and sew on the ears, nose, and eyes. Make sure to leave an open side to insert your pillow and sew close afterwards.
Finished result of pillow
Cut triangle design to sew on stomach (large white blanket) and circles for feet. The claws on Totoro's feet I made only sewn on the base so that they can move freely.
Once you have a set of grey bed sheets, your Totoro head pillow, and your fluffy white blanket belly, the fuzzy friend you always dreamed should start to come together.
Hope you try this! Thanks