Pearls with a wire circling around them! Nice and easy project.
Easy Pearl earrings with wire swirl!
- Sarah W. favorited Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings 15 Feb 23:55
- Alex B. favorited Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings 25 Dec 22:08
- Olivia H. added Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings to ADELE 18 May 22:52
- michelle d. favorited Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings 15 Oct 00:13
- Monkey_McGee favorited Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings 10 Oct 07:16
- craftgirl14 favorited Swirl Pearl Wire Earrings 05 Jul 17:43
Pull the pearl through the wire and make a loop at the end. You will need several inches, and you'll need a lot more than you think. You can always trim the excess.
Now starting at the base, bend the wire around the pearl. If the wire is hard to bend like mine was, use the pliers. When you're done wrap the last of the wire around the top loop.
Now use your pliers to close the jump ring and attatch the pearl to the earring hook. Repeat this process with the other pearl and your earrings are complete! :)