Messy and pretty
I usedmodels own RED ALERT and FEELING BLUE and a Yellow called BUTTERCUP by gorge at asda :]
You need water, needle, cotton buds and some tape to limit the mess.
i used plasters on a roll but i have used electrical tape before.lol
- minty g. favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 15 Nov 13:19
- KakesKaty favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 05 Nov 10:34
- TinaTsouk favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 16 May 17:32
- TinaTsouk commented on Swirl Nail Art Using Water 16 May 17:31
- Elin H. favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 24 Nov 17:26
- Ava f. added Swirl Nail Art Using Water to Nail art 31 Oct 10:17
- KaseeCoughdropp favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 08 Oct 22:15
- katie m. favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 01 Aug 14:26
- laurenbatten favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 17 Jul 13:24
- Cerys J. favorited Swirl Nail Art Using Water 02 Jul 00:53
I used a white base coat so that i gave the colours the best chance of being bright.
Then i covered the skin around my nail leaving the nail exposed.
Then i carefully dripped some nail varnish in to the water.
Dont to it roughly or from too high up or it will sink.
When to droplet expands do the same with another colour in the centre.
Keep going till yu have a few lovely rings.
Now drag the needle quickly and smoothly through the varnish creating a pattern.
It will take a little while to get good at this but its fun.
(Sorry no picture of this step)
Now dip your finger in to the prettiest ared of the swirled varnish. leave you finger under the water and wait.
.. a few secs
Then use the cotton buds (q-tips) to gather up the varnish left on the water.
Now remover your finger and take off the plaster.
Now on to the next finger.