Follow these steps
- Crafterella added Punisher Leggings to Shirley Manson 28 Apr 12:21
- Zombie Babe added Punisher Leggings to new wardrobe 03 Oct 10:19
- Kendell V. favorited Punisher Leggings 26 Aug 03:44
- Crystal M. favorited Punisher Leggings 28 Jun 11:42
- eFenuska added Punisher Leggings to Clothes 05 May 20:03
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Punisher Leggings 20 Feb 05:34
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Punisher Leggings 22 Nov 19:34
- kim v. favorited Punisher Leggings 09 Sep 23:44
- DeDe L. favorited Punisher Leggings 27 Jul 14:41
- Alissa B. favorited Punisher Leggings 19 Jul 18:54
Cut a sleeve off of an old tee shirt. Cut the seam and lay out the sleeve as shown.
Cut down the middle.
Now you should have two pieces of tee shirt scrap fabric. The shape doesn't matter quite yet, we will later cut to our liking!
Try on your leggings, and place one piece of tee shirt scrap on your knee. Make sure it covers your knee!
Pin the fabric onto your leggings. Be careful! Only one pin is necessary, and you only need to do this with one leg.
Take off the leggings and lay them on a good work surface. Make sure the pin stays!
Lay the other piece of scrap fabric on the other knee. Line it up with the pinned on one. We want them to match just right! Now trim the fabric so that the knee pads are the shape that you'd like. We kept ours pretty sloppy...looks cooler that way!
Now pin down the other patch. Make sure there is one pin in each. This will just make sure that the knee pad doesn't move around too much.
Roll up the legs of the leggings. It'll be much much much easier to stud them on this way!
Make any last minute shaping changes now. After the studding begins you don't want to cut the fabric...
Push the first stud into the corner of the patch. Reach inside the leggings and fasten the stud through both the patch and the leggings.
Continue studding. We placed the studs pretty randomly, but tried to keep the spacing consistent. If you are unsure about this part, measure and mark dots on the patch before you begin studding :)
Keep a goin! Remember, you are fastening the patch onto the leggings with the studs. Don't you just love NO SEW projects!?
The first knee is done, and looks super!! Now begin on the other leg. It's always good to start in the corner and work your way through!
Here's a close up...it's not always easy to get into those far spots...but crunch the leggings until you reach.
For those difficult spots, we rolled the leggings a few extra times to get a good grip.
Almost done ;)
Okay...now rock 'em!