I used plain boring T-shirt which was free from a magazine and used felt applique to make it more interesting.
- owl_template.jpg 175 KB [ Download ]
- SecretBatcave entered his project Owl Applique T Shirt to Vegan Cuts 23 Jul 08:24
- SecretBatcave entered his project Owl Applique T Shirt to SINGER Dress Form Contest 23 Apr 07:13
- InterpretThat favorited Owl Applique T Shirt 28 Feb 10:34
- Cat Morley favorited Owl Applique T Shirt 02 May 13:53
- Cat Morley commented on Owl Applique T Shirt 02 May 13:53
- maya.magana added Owl Applique T Shirt to OWL 27 Apr 21:50
- SilverM0on added Owl Applique T Shirt to stuff i want to make 27 Mar 01:54
- SilverM0on favorited Owl Applique T Shirt 27 Mar 01:54
- Millie H. added Owl Applique T Shirt to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:53
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Owl Applique T Shirt 27 Jan 04:37
Step 1: Cut out your pieces of felt using the attached template.
Step 2: Sew the feathers onto the owls. For the large owl start with the bottom row and work your way upwards overlapping each row onto the previous row.
Step 3: Sew the buttons and beaks into place. For the large owl I used 2 buttons for each eye. For the small owls I used yellow cotton to create the beaks.
Step 4: Sew the felt owls onto your T-shirt. You can use either a sewing machine or hand stitching. I prefer to use hand stitching as felt will not fray and the stitching adds a nice handmade effect.