A way how to make a cloak within 1 hour or less.
In a few weeks there will be a huge festival where i will go to with all of my best friends. One of my best friends asked me to make a cloak for her. I thought it was a pretty good idea. So i was thinking very long and after 2 day's i found a way. Now i wanna share it with you guy's!
- Heidi D. favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 28 Sep 14:13
- pandanomz favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 08 Sep 15:49
- Reilane favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 01 Sep 19:36
- amber t. added Medieval Cloak Tutorial to To-make list 26 Aug 05:02
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 27 Jul 13:11
- Toxsixzpoizen favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 19 Jul 14:15
- Roughwaters44 favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 06 Jul 08:48
- CraftyCat added Medieval Cloak Tutorial to Sewing 17 Jun 18:02
- KiyoeLunet favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 10 Jun 04:48
- Alex2:a L. favorited Medieval Cloak Tutorial 10 May 11:43
Begin with your piece of fabric. The best length to have is from head to toe. Fold it in half.
Now cut a half circle on the fabric. Do this on the side where your head will be.
Mark a line on the place where the neck will come.
Of the same fabric, you cut a strip with the length of the line that you've drawn.
Now sew the Strip on the fabric. Make sure you skip any number of inches.
Take a piece of ribbon with the same length as your cloak. Put it under the strip.
Sew the other side of the strip. Look out that your not sewing the ribbon with it!
Now fold the fabric with the strip facing the outside and sew the half circles to each other.
Now turn the cloak inside out. Now cut two slits for the hands. Grab a strip of fabric and sew this on the sides and top.
If you want you can sew a button on your cloak for more security.