Cute Hello Kitty Decorations For Cupcakes :D
These Are Just So Cute <3
I Made These By Using Fondant And A Few Sprinkles I Had!
I Just Love How They Turned Out! :D
I Made The Molds From Charms I Had Laying Around And Amazing Mold Putty!
They Are Sold On Esty Under "Hello Kitty Molds" As Well <3
- Jessica A. favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 07 Feb 00:02
- ShiiMin favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 16 Jul 14:01
- Okashi Hime added Hello Kitty Decorations to Food! 19 May 12:05
- HiroLover entered her project Hello Kitty Decorations to Pogo Connect 01 May 02:03
- HiroLover entered her project Hello Kitty Decorations to StickyGram 17 Apr 09:35
- Reagan W. favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 04 Apr 02:25
- KonKord Chimpanzy favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 28 Mar 03:05
- craftgirl14 favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 25 Mar 18:57
- JJ J. added Hello Kitty Decorations to food 14 Mar 13:19
- JJ J. favorited Hello Kitty Decorations 14 Mar 13:19
Here is what you need
Hello Kitty Flexible Mold * Made Mine With Amazing Mold Putty"
Paint Brush With A Little Water
Edible Marker Black
Bow Flexible Mold
1: Take a medium size ball of fondant and roll it into a ball
2: Press it into the mold
3: Press it tell it looks like this and the fondant is in every corner of the mold
4: Pop it out of the mold
5: Next we add the eyes. I use black sprinkles that look like that... take two out with your tweezers
6:I Take the back of the tweezers and make an indent for where the sprinkles will lay
7: Put the sprinkles in and press them into the fondant with the back of the tweezers
8: Next comes the nose. Take out a small yellow sprinkle
9: Press the nose in just like you did the eyes
10: Take the eyes out and brush the fondant with a little water, do the same to the nose
11: Next we draw on the whiskers. Take the edible pen and draw them on. the fondant will have the impression on the whiskers from the mold so all you have to do is trace them
12: Should look like this!
13: If you have the bow mold, take and color a little fondant. take a little ball of it
14: Place it in the mold
15: Press it in, making sure to catch every detail
16: Pop It out
17: Take a little bit more water and brush it on the bow on the hello kitty
18: Place the bow on! Wait about 1 hour for it to dry before you place it on a cupcake!
* If you dont have the bow mold you could also use 2 heart sprinkles and a circle sprinkle *
Just glue the hearts down with a little water and fix the circle in the middle! Looks Just As Cute <3