Have your wardrobe organised and stylishly chic in no time!
There is nothing more infuriating than a tangle of wire coat hangers. Besides, they are not the best things in the wardrobe to look after your favourite silk dresses these easy to make but extremely functional and rather attractive mini coats for those troublesome wire hangers will have your wardrobe organised and stylishly chic in no time. they are also a great way to use up odds and ends of vintage fabric!
- Cleopatras C. favorited Hanger Coats 15 Nov 09:00
- Julie K. favorited Hanger Coats 26 Oct 13:01
- Crafterella added Hanger Coats to Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment 23 Jun 19:56
- 02jhseaby added Hanger Coats to Try 07 Jun 22:05
- 02jhseaby favorited Hanger Coats 07 Jun 22:05
- tbgardiner added Hanger Coats to crafts 10 Jan 23:55
- brooke M. favorited Hanger Coats 20 Sep 20:37
- zoegirl221 added Hanger Coats to Organize 15 Sep 21:23
- Zombie Babe favorited Hanger Coats 05 Aug 03:15
- Lauren C. added Hanger Coats to To Do 29 Apr 19:00
Hem the panels.
Turn 5mm over to the wrong side along the straight edge
and press. repeat this for a second time so the raw edge
of the fabric is concealed. pin in place. repeat this for
the second panel. stitch the pressed hems, stitching as
close to the inside edge of the turned hem as possible
for a neat finish. backstitch at the start and finish to
fasten the seam.