This was an art project that I remembered doing back in fourth grade. I decided to do one for each of my friends last year for Christmas. I simply twisted the pipe cleaners together at the bottom to provide a base of sorts. Then, I added a single bead (color scheme of your choosing... obviously, I chose red and orange) to each pipe cleaner, making a full, single twist right after the beads. I repeated this process until my "wreath" was full. Then, I brought the two ends together, hot glued them. I then molded the ribbon to the shape I wanted it, hot gluing it in place. To the back of the ornament, I hot glued a loop of ribbon for hanging.