DIY Quick Gift
1. Dark denim and head accessories look great with this bold-statement Tee.
2. Wear a pop-color tank underneath.
- Ziv J. favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 27 Sep 16:29
- penny c. favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 03 Jul 10:30
- kandy.donato favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 29 Apr 15:49
- Shaneece M. favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 12 Apr 01:04
- Cinnamon S. added Cut Out Neckline Tee to Lucy Liu 17 Mar 12:48
- MissMelinda209 favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 24 Feb 11:28
- Kassiopia favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 13 Feb 07:21
- Jessica S. added Cut Out Neckline Tee to DIY Clothing 09 Feb 05:02
- richelle c. added Cut Out Neckline Tee to STEAMPUNK LOVE 05 Feb 08:37
- Caitlin K. favorited Cut Out Neckline Tee 24 Jan 04:57
Gather your materials.
Create two small pattern pieces to dictate the shape of your cut-outs on cardstock. It can be arbitrary, but check the neckline you're dealing with to see what shape works best.
Lay pattern pieces down on Tee, creating a motif. Start from the center of the neckline and trace off with something wash-able. Doing this from the inside of the shirt to avoid marking it permanently is also a good idea.
Continue until you've achieved your desired motif. We like rotating the two shapes along the contour of the neckline to give it some geometric allure.
Once your motif is traced off, carefully cut out your shapes.
Don't stress the garment too much once you've made some holes in it - it will be delicate unless you're working with very thick material or some sort of reinforcement.
Finally, roll up the sleeves to form a stylized cuff.