- Camilla U. favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 06 Dec 22:46
- Geni Greenhill favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 04 Apr 06:08
- Serenity added Crochet Bird Baby Rattle to amigurumi 28 Feb 21:35
- Amber S. favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 30 Jan 03:45
- I.Ch favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 15 Jan 13:38
- Claire A. entered her project Crochet Bird Baby Rattle to The Animal Print Shop 14 Jan 19:23
- Belle favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 09 Oct 03:35
- bluecar b. favorited Crochet Bird Baby Rattle 15 Sep 08:46
take the kinder egg toy container and pour in some rice. close the container and shake to hear the sound, and adjust amount of rice as desired.
This is the pattern i used to make the bird:
whilst stuffing the bird make sure you place the kinder egg toy container inside then finish stuffing.
For the eyes and beak you have a few options, either use safety eyes or embroider the eyes.
For the beak you can either embroider it or sew on a triangle of felt.
for the stem of the rattle:
1. Magic circle with 6sc in to it. Pull tight and place stitch marker.
2. 2SC in each SC around.
3. sc around until you reach desired length. FO.
stuff handle and sew to the bird. FO and weave in ends.