easy and cute storage
in this holiday i was planning on cleaning up my entire room. the result: i need to make more and more stuff to organize all of my stuff i already had. my new creation was this bracelet holder. it was pretty simple and
- Sarah S. added Bracelet Holder to Jewelry 19 Jan 07:34
- SexyMonie S. favorited Bracelet Holder 02 Dec 23:36
- asna.shakir added Bracelet Holder to Storage 30 May 13:36
- Minimax favorited Bracelet Holder 26 May 13:08
- WaterAngel added Bracelet Holder to To-make list 23 Apr 18:40
- april.g.lucas favorited Bracelet Holder 02 Apr 07:47
- Millie H. added Bracelet Holder to Organize and display 25 Mar 23:59
- Graziela.Biter added Bracelet Holder to nb 02 Jan 22:35
- Sandra W. favorited Bracelet Holder 01 Jan 05:59
- Languid Seed favorited Bracelet Holder 29 Nov 15:37
start by taking your can, and make a hole in the top.
put your stick in the hole.
secure it with duck tape.
take your first kitchen paper role. and make a hole in middle and one on the other side.
put the stick threw it and secure it with your duck tape.
stuff it with tissues, kitchen paper or toilet paper. and make another one.
cover the tissues up with your favorite duck tape!
for the final one, you can make only one hole or do it the same as the other 2, the rest you have to do is just the same... (duct tape it, cover it, duct tape it)
now fill up the can. thirst with stones and than with more tissues.
now your hard work is done, and you can can decorate it.
i used packing paper and a little bird i had lying around. you can also use a lot of ribbon or just paint it.
(on the picture the bird isn't one my creation yet)
now get all of your bracelets and trow them on there and your done!