Paleo Bison Egg Muffins...a simple and healthy Paleo snack for those of you on the go!
* Makes 36 muffins! If you only want 18, reduce recipe in half. If you only want 12, reduce recipe by 1/3.
- chris c. favorited Bison And Egg Muffins 02 Oct 16:41
- Rikki L. favorited Bison And Egg Muffins 07 Mar 15:28
- iscrafte added Bison And Egg Muffins to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:52
- Shantelle t. added Bison And Egg Muffins to gifts 08 Dec 14:21
- iscrafte added Bison And Egg Muffins to Inspiration 26 May 07:58
- iscrafte favorited Bison And Egg Muffins 26 May 07:58
- Angzii Attackz added Bison And Egg Muffins to Food To Try 23 May 16:47
- KelliDroze added Bison And Egg Muffins to Food 21 Apr 04:37
You Will Need
Prep all your ingredients, so you have them ready and good to go. Place muffin liners in the tins. Slightly spray coconut oil in each liner (egg wont stick to the liner this way). Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place skillet under medium heat and add coconut oil.
Add in ground bison (more salt and pepper!) and your curry powder. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
In a mixing bowl, crack your eggs and whisk. Add in coconut milk, along with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Once all your bison/veggie mixture has been equally distributed in all 36 liners, grab your egg mixture and fill each liner (3/4 full) with it.