Give old belts a new life! Wear them on your wrist!
Accessorize your outfit with these fun bracelets — We especially love it when they’re stacked. Super easy and quick to complete! Try to do this with thin unwanted/old belts! Have fun!
- DuckieyD added Belt Bracelets to Jewelry 30 Dec 09:03
- Lyric M. favorited Belt Bracelets 13 Dec 21:34
- Crystal M. favorited Belt Bracelets 08 Aug 13:12
- KellBell added Belt Bracelets to Head to Toe 24 Jul 00:53
- Deborah M. favorited Belt Bracelets 01 Jun 23:51
- Nora E. added Belt Bracelets to Projects to try 05 Apr 02:22
- kelsi.bunnell favorited Belt Bracelets 13 Mar 18:51
- elarablair favorited Belt Bracelets 23 Feb 17:33
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Belt Bracelets 22 Nov 20:22
- Kathi favorited Belt Bracelets 19 Nov 18:42
For this tutorial, you’ll need the following items:
Marker (Not pictured)
Studs & eyelets (Optional)
Handle the end with the buckle and wrap the belt around your wrist to get the circumference. Get creative! — We’re going with a double-wrap.
Mark the centre with a small cross. Remember to give it some allowance!
Leave about 3cm (or whatever desired length) and snip it off with a pair of scissors. You should now have what looks like a very short belt. Ours measured 16″ but don’t worry if yours is shorter/longer.
Using the cross you just drew as a guide, make a hole in the centre of the belt with a leather punch. The buckle will now fit through here instead.
You’re done!!! Feel free to embellish or decorate your new belt bracelet with studs or even eyelets!