Cutoutandkeep isn't letting me make this a how-currently..And I'm not too great at giving instructions.. But, here you go. And Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Preheat over to 375.
2. Drill holes into the cups of your mini muffin pan, and wash off the metal shavings. [[This is to let the bacon grease drain into a pan that should be placed on a rack under the muffin pan]]
3. Roll the bacon tightly and set into the pan. It doesn't matter what kind of bacon you use, but I do suggest leaner bacon. Mine had a lot of fat on it, and the roses aren't as crispy or brown as I'd like. They did, however, turn out well.
4. Place the pan with the rolled bacon into the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
5. While you're waiting for your bacon to cook, you can prepare the stems. Pull the entire bud [green part and all] of each rose off.
6.Take off all of the petals, and put the bud part back together.
7. Push the bud? [I really don't know the name for it..] back onto the stem, pushing it down about an inch or so.
8. Once your bacon come out, l it cool a bit and then push it down onto the stem.
You can then put it into a vase, if you choose. If you have questions or anything you need me to make more clear feel free to ask. I'm sorry this wasn't very clear, but they dooooo come out looking like roses and they're a really cool idea for valentine's day. [: