These vampire bites would be a perfect snack at a Twighlight or True Blood party.
Posted September 4th, 2011 02:46
Posted September 2nd, 2011 15:03
Get creative and make yourself a colourful scrap yarn and fabric cuff.
Posted September 2nd, 2011 00:52
We love these budding artist canisters.
Posted September 2nd, 2011 00:40
In need of sprinkles? Now you can make your own.
Posted August 27th, 2011 04:09
Style your hair with a super cute waterfall braid.
Posted August 25th, 2011 18:15
These bitten cupcakes are perfect for a Twilight party.
No Doubt's lead singer, Gwen Stefani knows how to rock the punk chick look and here's how you can at home:
- Style your hair in a Twisted Fohawk with the help of SilverFilmRoses.
- Accessorize with some of Cat Morley's DIY Bindis.
- Sew a Gwen style Skinny Tie with Cat Morley.
- Recycle a Soda Tab Swim Top like AttackCat.
- Sew a pair of Plaid Skinny Trousers like Max California.
- Tote a Super Studded Clutch by Jenna C.
- Live dangerously with Mina's Caution Tape Belt.
- Rock a pair of KirstieKawaii's Studded Converse.
- Add a final touch of bling with Emerge's Button Ring.
Who do you want to DIY the look of next week?
Who would you like to DIY The Look of? Get in touch to make your own and be featured on the blog!
Posted August 24th, 2011 15:04
Make your own Bust 'Em Blocks game.
Posted August 24th, 2011 04:02
These iPad cookies would be perfect for a geeky friend.
Posted August 22nd, 2011 17:25
We love this faux LifeSaver candy necklace.