hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
- commented on their comment Is that the Sublime Stitching pattern? I have the same one, but I can never decide what to use it for. That's so cute! to Monkey Cup Cozie 04 Mar 00:14
- commented on their comment Fauxcher! to Faux Rocher 17 Feb 02:34
- commented on their comment LOVE! I thought that was a photograph at first- it's so lifelike! to Robert Smith 23 Jan 05:09
- followed Brittany (Togiishi) 11 Jan 08:25
- commented on their comment Remember the episode of Friends where Monica gets the dollhouse? "Hey, did you guys see my new china cabinet?!" Yeah, that's me. I totally want to be one of those crazy old ladies that spends $8000 at Michael's buying every single item in the dollhouse... to My Dollhouse 08 Jan 22:28
- commented on their comment Edwin McCain (of I'll Be, Solitude, and I Could Not Ask For More semi-fame) grew up in my hometown and went to my church. My parents are still friends with his parents, and we have old church directories with family pictures of them. to London Star Map 08 Jan 22:24
- commented on their comment Nice job on the nails. And I especially love the background. =) to Striped Nails 06 Jan 02:23
- commented on their comment Awesome! I can hear the music now. "Do do do, do-do do-do-do, do do do, do-do do-do-do" to Fireball Mario Quilt 05 Sep 16:03
- followed Sandi H. 27 Aug 18:05
- commented on their comment This looks so real that I was sure you had typed the title wrong! I love the Tootsie Roll poopies. I would totally eat it. I wish I had a cat, so I could swap this one for the real kitty litter, then get down on the floor and stick my face in it. B... to Kitty Litter Cake 12 Aug 05:45
- followed michelle G. 09 Aug 13:17
- commented on their comment I actually think it's very useful- I see many How-To's that don't include materials, budget, or time. to How To Post A How To 03 Aug 00:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »