artist and student of life. I love trying new crafts! I have done almost everything I can think of from glassblowing to pottery to painting to knitting. I think my downfall is I get bored with one type of craft as soon as I master it. I'm a full time student in the medical field right now and do crafts to stay sane...I wish I could be an artist for a living but sadly it's tough to pay the bills that way!!!
Find Brittany (Togiishi) onOther
- followed Artisticlover 04 Oct 21:57
- followed Pink Absinthe 29 Mar 18:10
- commented on her comment Thanks for adding me, you seem really spiffy! :D to Poetica 16 Jan 00:34
- followed Poetica 16 Jan 00:31
- followed jonesy 26 Aug 16:32
- followed Dust of Enchantment D. 25 Aug 15:42
- followed So 24 Aug 23:27
- commented on her comment Aw. I love homestar. I bet they would put this on their site, they put my Lil Brudder bowl on there a while back. to The Cheat Is A Cake 20 Jan 06:00
- commented on her comment Awesome idea, I don't like the taste of Absinthe but I will make these with Gin for my friend, she does like Absinthe so maybe I will try to make them after all come to think of it... to Absinthe Lolly Pops 11 Jan 09:11
- followed Emily H. 11 Jan 05:44
- followed Kaitlin Schmaitlin 10 Jan 18:31
- followed Hannah T. 09 Jan 00:12
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Brittany (Togiishi) hasn't posted any projects yet