- commented on her comment This is a good idea. I wonder if maybe you just hot glue the fabric just over the edge and under the button, leaving the holes exposed, it can function as a button. to Fabric Covered Buttons 18 Jun 04:03
- commented on her comment You can actually find some good quality fangs and just use denture cream if you want XD But I like this and it's great if you want something customized like this. Also, like someone else mentioned: no, acrylic will not harm you or your teeth since it... to How To Make Custom Clip On Fangs ♥ 04 Jun 12:12
- commented on her comment This is insanely CUTE to Panda Bread! 10 May 09:35
- commented on her comment I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't understand what you mean if you said hopper in person, even if you were referring to the inside of a flower. to How To Draw Flowers 06 May 02:22
- commented on her comment I just do this by fitting the openings of two cups together and shaking them. Sort of like a bartender making a mixed drink. :p to No Blender Milkshake 02 May 00:08
- commented on her comment I wonder if you could use yams instead of regular potatoes and use marshmallow fluff. o3o to Conquering: Potato Candy 28 Apr 20:26
- commented on her comment This is pretty much a version of chocolate mousse, you could add a little bit of coffee if you're a coffee addict. :) to Chocolate Rum Pots De Creme 27 Apr 15:38
- commented on her comment You could probably try liquid bandage if you can't get latex. to Fake Skin for Stitches, Scars, Etc. 26 Apr 18:14
- commented on her comment Is that a Barbie doll? o-o to Fishtail Braid/Plait 18 Apr 04:12
- commented on her comment Really cute. :3 to Notebook Obsession! Upcycling With Fabric And Wallpaper! 07 Apr 09:02
- commented on her comment Very chic to Mosaic Vase 05 Apr 10:57
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Blake hasn't posted any projects yet