An quick and easy milkshake with no cleanup!
I was craving a milkshake one day, but really DID NOT want to clean up the blender for just one small milkshake. So, I got a few ideas from the internet and Viola! A no-blender-needed milkshake! You can use any flavour of ice-cream you want, you could probably even mash up some banana, but my personal favourite is Cadbury's Triple Chocolate ice-cream :D
- autumnrose.lee favorited No Blender Milkshake 27 Jan 01:40
- Claire M. favorited No Blender Milkshake 30 Dec 00:59
- WhereTheWildThingsAre favorited No Blender Milkshake 01 Nov 16:29
- lostchick added No Blender Milkshake to Drinks 20 Oct 13:28
- Grimgirl101 favorited No Blender Milkshake 20 Jun 23:04
- jessica.boulanger.10 added No Blender Milkshake to foods 26 Jan 01:47
- fabiola t. favorited No Blender Milkshake 24 Jul 17:35
- Emily W. favorited No Blender Milkshake 17 Jul 19:19
First, scoop however many scoops of ice-cream you want into a cup and let it melt until soft and malleable. Stirring the ice-cream helps, but you don't have to if it's already soft. You can also add some more once it melts down and becomes more liquidy, since it then takes up less room.
Next, pour some milk into the cup until cup is full and stir until mixed through. You now have an easy, no-cleanup milkshake! Enjoy!