- commented on their comment just made these but didn't have cupcake liners so i used a silicon ice cub tray worked surprisingly well actually. I also melted the peanut butter so it had a better texture and garnished with sea salt. to Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups 08 Aug 03:59
- followed Marleyy Bear 11 Dec 18:21
- followed Go Supersonic 11 Dec 18:21
- commented on their comment So cool! Quick question, did you hand sew the two shirts together or use a sewing machine? to Vintage Baseball Shirt 13 Jan 04:03
- commented on their comment I really like it, will you post a tutorial? to Wire Love Bracelet 23 Nov 00:03
- commented on their comment This is an amzing idea, could a rank beginner do this easily? Also would it be possible to hand stitch the cups? My sewing machine is a bit tempermental :/ to Diy Bras 05 Sep 06:19
- commented on their comment These are so cute. what kind of fabric did you use to make them? to Flowers For A T Shirt 04 Aug 08:52
- commented on their comment that is amazingly cool i love it! to Dinosaur Bone Necklace 15 Jun 22:51
- commented on their comment I am planning to do a similar one execpt with butterflies, great job! to Silhouette Bird Necklace 29 May 07:01
- entered their project Newspaper Hearts to Secondhand Chic Contest 02 May 19:20
- commented on their comment great job, i saw a similar version of this craftster a few years ago except the person cut out shapes of flowers to make it floral patterned, im going to have to try this to Collage Chair 02 May 18:37
- commented on their comment or i have another great idea peach ice cream/ sorbet subsitituted for the buttercream frosting, mmm to Little Peach Cakes 23 Jan 00:12
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
thanks for the fave on my shirt!
much fun with the making of and have an nice awesome fun weekend.;-D
Thanks for the fav
Just thought i'd say I loved your newspaper hearts a really nice a simple but effective design. xx
Answering your question, because I live in a tropical weather, my fingers ALWAYS leave marks on the soft clay. To avoid this you have two options: a) Use those gloves that doctors use (I hate this); b) Sand the piece with the finest sand sheet you can find. (I do this)
Feel free to ask me if you have any doubt or question =D Thank you!