Painting, beads, leather, papers, copper, clay, a world dripping with colors and textures. Gardening, orchids, container gardens, native plants, bamboo fence and yard art, clay masks, dragonfly wind toys, driftwood structures. Candles, rubber stamping, pearl ex, ink, decoupage, upgrading antiques, refinishing furniture. Green living on this planet we call home.
Find Lipthink onOther Other
- entered their project Roasted Rainbow Veggies to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 20 Dec 00:49
- commented on their comment Love it! Thanks for sharing and I love the drawings you did to describe the steps...that in itself was awesome. Good job! to Birdie Cookies 19 Dec 17:18
- entered their project Valentines Red Glass Necklace And Pouch to Beads Unlimited Contest 19 Dec 15:05
- entered their project ...Glass, Stone And Wire to Beads Unlimited Contest 19 Dec 15:04
- entered their project Beading On Old Favorite Candleabra to Beads Unlimited Contest 19 Dec 02:14
- commented on their comment Great project! It hangs beautifully! to Pearl & Chain Necklace 27 Oct 03:10
- followed SparrowFae 24 Jan 04:37
- commented on their comment I should not look at this yummy sushi while hungry at work and I cannot do anything about it....droool :) to Sushi 20 Sep 19:26
- commented on their comment I think I found something for the next potluck! Thanks ;p to Meat Cakes With Potato Frosting 18 Jun 15:08
- commented on their comment Wow! Looks good. to Homemade Organic Calzone 18 Jun 14:59
- commented on their comment I'm gonna try these, yummy! to Easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken 18 Jun 14:50
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »