Add elegance to that little black dress.
Wear this necklace to add elegance to that little black dress or for day wear mix it with jeans and a tee and a touch of emerald eye-shadow to give you a little spring in your step and instant glamour.
- Key West Witch favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 24 Aug 05:48
- Sarania H. added Pearl & Chain Necklace to Jewerly 20 May 23:02
- crochetmommie added Pearl & Chain Necklace to Jewelry Tutorials 07 Oct 10:20
- Karen H. favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 19 Jun 14:14
- favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 17 Sep 02:50
- Jennifer V. favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 21 Jun 13:25
- Deborah H. favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 26 Dec 18:17
- ALadyLotus favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 15 Jun 13:48
- Cynthia P. favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 17 May 03:35
- RareJewel favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 16 May 06:16
Fill an eyepin with beads starting with the largest for the centre of the necklace. You need 19 beaded eyepins, pick out your beads according to size thread them onto an eyepin. Trim the eyepin 1cm above the bead. Arrange them to create an even fan shape with the longer eyepins in the centre and the shortest on the outside to ensure you have a symmetrical piece.
Pick up your longest eyepin. Using your pliers curl the top of the eyepin into a loop. Find the centre of your 40cm length of chain and attach the eyepin. Attach the next eyepin to third link along from the previous eyepin adding your chosen beads in the same way. Work out from the centre to make sure your necklace is symmetrical.
Cut 54cm of chain. Measure 4cm along the beaded chain from the first eyepin, open a 5mm jump ring and attach the 54cm length of chain. Close the jump ring.
Using the round nose part of your pliers, open the bottom of the first eyepin on your necklace, measure 5cm along the 54cm length attach to the bottom of the first beaded eyepin and close the loop.
Measure 2cm along the 54cm length and attach in the same way to the next eyepin. Work along the necklace but use 2.5cm for the centre 4 loops to allow space for the larger beads. For the last loop, measure 4cm along the top chain and 5cm of the looped chain, join together with a 5mm jump ring. Trim any excess chain.
Thread a small bead onto a headpin. Using your cutters trim approximately 1cm above the bead. With the round nose part bend into a loop and attach it to the first looped section between the beaded eyepins. Make 18 more. Attach the headpins with the largest beads in the middle to mirror the fan shape.