Well...I'm a junior in college, majoring in European history and minoring in English, Library Science and Honors (liberal arts, obviously, lol). I've never really considered myself a crafty person, but lately I've been exploring new handi-crafts as a way to stave off boredom and channel some creativity. I've even started a micro-business in my area to perhaps start selling some of my wares (mostly jewelry) to some local businesses or to people on my campus...we'll see how that goes, lol.
Find Jenn onMySpace
- followed Beads Unlimited 20 Nov 04:02
- commented on their comment This was my freshman year of college, and I didn't feel like spending money on a costume...so I donned my bathrobe and this was the result. I'm a "cereal killer". :P to Kitten Koffin Zombies 17 Oct 17:50
- commented on their comment No problem! Your jewelry rocks! to beryl 11 Aug 00:49
- commented on their comment These are adorable! to Gingerbreadsaurous Rex Cookie 24 Feb 15:59
- commented on their comment HAH! Awesome! I love the flowers! ^_^! And I never even thought of Mod Podge...that's a good idea, lol! to Cheap And Easy Decopage Change Jar 17 Feb 16:01
- followed Shasta 29 Jan 01:26
- commented on their comment I have a couple of star encounters, but not so much with movie stars, lol. I attended a literary festival in Honolulu with writer Christopher Moore (of "Lamb" and "Fluke" fame) and we chatted a bit about Douglas Adams and other funny writers before ... to London Star Map 20 Jan 23:35
- commented on their comment Thanks! ^_^! I'm glad you like the earrings! to MacLovin♥x♥x♥ 19 Jan 01:44
- followed MacLovin♥x♥x♥ 18 Jan 08:47
- commented on their comment Thanks for the favorite! ^_^! to Yvaine 14 Jan 18:58
- commented on their comment Thanks! I never thought about a tennis ball jar, but that's a pretty awesome idea! Looks good! ^_^! to Cheap And Easy Decopage Change Jar 10 Nov 17:48
- followed Photobeads 25 Oct 05:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »