I'm a quiet, little girl currently in transition from Cornish College of the Arts to the College of Visual Arts, attempting to get my bachelors of fine arts in visual communications design. I love doing little crafty things and cooking. I love food. A lot.
Find Love in a Thunderstorm on
- commented on their comment I have a HUGE stash of yarn I should get rid of/use before I have to move in October... and I think this would be the perfect project for it (because I don't want to knit most of it!). Plus it will look fabulous in our new apartment... to Pompourri Rug 06 Aug 02:36
- commented on their comment I remember doing that with cheap carnations when I was in 3rd grade. to Rainbow Roses 23 May 18:57
- commented on their comment Awesome, I really like the blue/gray one! If you brush it with a slicker comb/cat comb, it will get fuzzy and look like real fur. But you would have to put a lot more yarn on it than the instructions say, because combing it takes like, half the fibe... to Cat Tail! 31 Mar 00:06
- commented on their comment That is so adorable and creepy. The only thing it's missing is a little pink umbilical cord! to Fetus In A Jar 1 04 Feb 18:24
- commented on their comment This has inspired me to re-do my big cage. Yours looks so nice! Your boys are spoiled, haha. I have five girls in a cage the size of one ferret nation, and two boys in one a little smaller. to Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage 07 Dec 04:53
- commented on their comment Mi.ezekatze: Aspartame has the brand name Equal and NutraSweet, which, yes, you can buy in boxes at practically any grocery store. to Blood For Your Inner Vamp. }:) 08 Sep 18:41
- commented on their comment Wow, that would be awesome to do with all my Hi-Fructose magazines lying around. I've never been able to think of a way to properly display some of my favorite art from there. to Wall Art For Your Home 08 Aug 00:17
- commented on their comment I work at a bakery and we make whoopie pies where the outsides are different flavors (like pumpkin or strawberry) but I never thought of changing the INSIDE! Awesome. to Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies 23 Jul 04:15
- commented on their comment Wow! That's so awesome. I learned how to make almond milk a while back, and that seemed like too expensive of an endeavor. But brown rice? That's super cheap (comparatively, anyway). to Rice Milk 11 May 19:15
- commented on their comment I don't really suggest using a "cheap frame" for screen printing, unless you really love buying more cheap frames all the time. Cheap ones are flimsy and warp like hell. Now, I'm all for budget printing, but I think one thing to invest in is great ... to Make Your Own Silk Screen 17 Apr 02:06
- commented on their comment Awesome. I remember using bath crayons when I was little! to Bath Crayons 12 Apr 16:07
- commented on their comment I love meatloaf, but I don't see where the sink comes into play... to Kitchen Sink Meatloaf 06 Apr 08:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »