Bigger is always better
After a while having two seperate ferret nations was just impractical to me. All of my rats get along (all males, mostly all neutered) so why not make it so they can live together as one big colony. This project ended up being a bigger task than I had origionally planned it to be. Many hours snipping the wire and then sanding everything down so there were no points. Then I used zip ties to add stability to the cage once it was put together.
All in all it created a cage that can hold approx 24 rats. I have 10 in it which is more than enough room. Especially seeing as most of my fur kids are old and just lounge in hammocks anyway.
*ALSO everything in this cage I have made. I am in the process of getting my etsy site up and running. If you're interested in purchasing anything let me know.*
- LU Z. favorited Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage 15 Mar 13:30
- Harmonee.seal added Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage to It's a Rats World 19 Jul 01:03
- Kayla A. favorited Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage 28 Sep 21:45
- Kayla A. commented on Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage 28 Sep 21:45
- RebelliousKellious favorited Double Wide Ferret Nation Cage 28 Aug 07:09
Gin posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!