Christmas Crafting Stress
Argh, I have so many things on my to-make list and my parents are picking me up in the morning, so I have to make everything tonight as I wont have access to my sewing machine, beads or any of my crafting equipment :S
I'll keep a to-do list here so I don't forget:
- <strike>Peanut Butter Cups</strike>
- <strike>Cherry Chocolate Liqueurs</strike>
- <strike>Chocolate Dipped Candied Tangerine Segments</strike>
- <strike>Christmas Pudding Chocolates</strike>
- <strike>Absinthe chocolates</strike>
- Mini Tissue Pouches
- 3 x Watch Bracelets
- Gingerbread Cookies (I'm going to take all of the ingredients home with me)
whoa thats a ton
hope you get it all done!
Yeh Cat, thats a lot in one night! I have until xmas eve so I am ok I keep putting it off, thats never good lol
I'm trying to crochet my boyfriend a dinosaur toy right now, and I need to do a card for him too.
I did him a hat and a t-shirt this morning, and my mother a ruffle scarf, and then I made some wrapping paper.
Good luck Cat!
Wow, you knitted all of that this morning?
crap a card for the boyf! doh!
I'm a fast crocheter. Well, one who rushes anyway.
uggh I had made a duct tape wallet for my bro and I just saw his beautiful leather wallet...crap Now I need something else!!!! grr
My husband told me that next year I have to start crafting my Christmas presents in July so that I will be done by November! I have stressed him out with my mess I guess.
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away