The perfect storage solution for your stash!
As long as I've been knitting and crocheting, I've been trying to come up with the perfect yarn storage solution. For me, this means three things. The yarn must be: easily accessible, out of the way, and nicely displayed. I've finally found it!
- Ashley W. favorited Yarn Storage 26 May 06:10
- zoegirl221 favorited Yarn Storage 22 Sep 01:05
- Serena added Yarn Storage to Me 26 May 23:23
- Serena C. added Yarn Storage to Summer Money 18 Apr 16:07
- rosie.mcentire.9 favorited Yarn Storage 24 Jan 17:08
- Veronica B. favorited Yarn Storage 16 Jan 14:52
- jazminebeee added Yarn Storage to To Make! 09 Jan 07:54
- Saa-chan favorited Yarn Storage 08 Jan 20:02
- Jennifer B. favorited Yarn Storage 04 Jan 15:34
- Co-Goth Frack favorited Yarn Storage 03 Jan 09:02
Mount the peg board to your wall.
You could also just lean it against the wall if you don't want holes in your walls. Mounting hardware comes with the pack of hooks you'll need for this project.
Using a yarn winder, wind your yarn.
Place the hooks on your peg board, where ever you want them, and push a ball of yarn on each hook!
Get creative with the placement of your hooks/yarn to make a cool display piece!