I got the postage stamps from my sister who had got them from my aunt because she was under the misapprehension my sister collected them… when really it was my brother who did…Anyways… she gave ‘em to my since she figured I might do something craftsy with it… and I did. I think some of the stamps might even be collectors items coz they're pre-WWII
- Rachel F. favorited Vintage Nightstand 28 Sep 22:17
- monika.robinski favorited Vintage Nightstand 14 Jan 17:04
- zoegirl221 favorited Vintage Nightstand 18 Sep 02:05
- Susan O. favorited Vintage Nightstand 15 Sep 11:35
- CarmelSmithxx added Vintage Nightstand to summer progects 26 Jul 11:04
- CarmelSmithxx favorited Vintage Nightstand 26 Jul 11:04
- elaina.nattrass added Vintage Nightstand to Misc 17 Jun 03:53
- Advitha K. favorited Vintage Nightstand 11 Jun 13:53
- Maemi.Gojo added Vintage Nightstand to Furniture 02 Jun 08:11
- Serena C. added Vintage Nightstand to Summer Money 16 Apr 21:28
Rub the entire surface with sandpaper. Wipe it clean.
Paint it with the colour of choice and leave to dry for at least 10 hours.
Glue the stamps on top of table. Use mod podge to seal the surface or coat it with wood glue. Leave to dry for 2 hours.
Pour resin over the postage stamps to create a clear coating... done!