Well, first off: I LIVE for crafting (and cookies). I think it may be the only thing I'm really good at in this world...
But I'm 20-25 years of age, currently in college - majoring in Environmental Studies - and I have many talents. Here are ten:
1) I can burp the alphabet
2) I sew pretty damn good to my expertise
3) I can cook some mean-ass stiry fry WITH a side dish of fried rice
4) I bead hardcore
5) I can fix simple electronics and use simple power tools
6) Ich spreche auf Deutsch.
7) Yo hablo espanol un poco.
8) I've been out of dance for four years and I can still do splits fairly easy
9) I'm a tree hugger.... And damn good at hugging trees.
10)I'm super. That's a talent enough.
Find Manda F. onFlickr LiveJournal LastFM
- commented on her comment Lovely! You're so lucky to have found stripped fabric like that (I can't D:). to Victorian Style Skirt 25 Apr 14:46
- commented on her comment I love your crafting theme. It's so mystical and nature-ific. ^_^ A mori girl indeed! :D to Ariel Greenwood 25 Apr 14:25
- followed Ariel Greenwood 25 Apr 14:21
- commented on her comment I luvs them too. :D Thank you so much for the comment. :] to insanelysickpyro 16 Dec 15:10
- commented on her comment Finally. You don't find many step-by-step tutorials (w/ pictures!) on how to make your own lace parasol. Many regards. :) to Little Black Parasol 23 Nov 14:58
- commented on her comment So kick@$$. to Steampunk Mirror 21 Aug 06:03
- commented on her comment Why, Mr. Bob Smith looks ravishing in that most awesome of headdresses. ;) to Coffin Hairband 05 Aug 15:45
- commented on her comment Yes yes yes! to Gothic Glam Flower 05 Aug 14:33
- commented on her comment I'd love a tutorial as well. This looks great. to Coffin Box 05 Aug 13:25
- commented on her comment I love it. Never thought of putting a cameo in place of a ... skull! ^_^ It gives it a lot more elegance. to Rose Hair Piece 05 Aug 13:01
- followed Artisticlover 05 Aug 12:59
- commented on her comment This so so sleek and awesome! I wants! to Skull Cuff 05 Aug 12:19