How to make a mini pom pom with a fork!
Tiny pom pom's. What more could you ask for in life?
These little guys are a lot of fun to make and are so simple that you can teach anyone how to do it. They're really versatile and are a pretty addition to any project... you just can't go wrong!
- emmilou p. favorited Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 20 Feb 11:42
- emmilou p. commented on Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 20 Feb 11:42
- tamiep added Tiny Fork Pom Pom's to Pom Poms and Tasles 08 Feb 07:35
- Loelle favorited Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 20 Nov 08:19
- Louisa R. favorited Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 17 Nov 01:38
- Jessica H. favorited Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 25 Oct 21:09
- Frances O. added Tiny Fork Pom Pom's to cool projects 16 Aug 21:47
- vstearnes favorited Tiny Fork Pom Pom's 26 Jul 16:50
- Dianna Reed added Tiny Fork Pom Pom's to Been there done that! 15 Jul 14:39
- lost gypsy added Tiny Fork Pom Pom's to crafty! 07 Jul 09:53
Itching to get started? Ok, lets go:
1) you will need some wool and a prong-y fork.
2) wrap the wool around the outer two prongs until it gets really fat.
3) once you are ready, cut the end of the wool and using a new small piece or a little thread, bunch the wool together and tie really tightly so it is secure. Do this in the middle of the pom pom in between the prongs to make sure it's central and not squinty...
4) take your wool off the fork and cut all the loops. Be sure to get them all; they can be cheeky!
5) trim all the extra long straggly bits so it is big, round and beautiful..