How To Make The Popular Holiday Cake Pop At Home
These Cake pops are not only yummy but are super cute to give as gifts for friends and family! <3
And The Added Touch of Ribbon Makes These Over The Top Cute <3 <3
- Eye-rene added Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops to Baking/Food 15 May 13:38
- Maxine M. added Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops to To-make list 11 Apr 14:19
- kieeeera_ favorited Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops 12 Feb 14:35
- Millie P. favorited Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops 24 Jan 23:13
- Shaneece M. favorited Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops 28 Nov 03:24
- Lisa T. added Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops to Holidays 18 Nov 18:59
- Lyly K. favorited Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops 11 Nov 23:49
- Vivian M. added Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops to Food 16 Jul 09:58
- Melissa G. added Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops to food 16 Jun 04:31
- Melissa G. favorited Starbucks Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops 16 Jun 04:08
Here Is What You Need
* OPTIONAL Baked With Crushed Candy Cane In It*
White Candy Melts
Red Gift Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun
Cake Pop Sticks
1: We need to wrap the sticks with the ribbon, this is completely optional but I must say adds a cute touch to the cake pop
Take the glue gun and add a tiny dot on the ribbon and attach to the stick. twirl the stick and then fix the ribbon to the stick again with a small dot of hot glue! Now to the cake pops!
2: Bake A Chocolate Cake..... Once The Cake Is Cooled Take The Cake And Crumble It Up In To A Bowl.
3: Take some of the candy canes and crush them up.
4: Take Some Of The Frosting And Add It To The Crumbled Cake.... Add A Little At A Time Dont Want To Add Too Much! Start With Just A Little And Add Small Amounts As You Go
Should look Like This.... This Is Perfect
5: Now Start Rolling The Cake In To Little Balls
6: After They Are All Made Put Them In To The Freezer Or Fridge For About 10 Min. Just So That They Are Firm
7: Melt the candy melts in the microwave tell they are nice and smooth
8: Take the balls out and dip the end of the stick in candy melt. push into the ball tell about half way in. return to fridge for another 2-3 min
9: Take the balls out and dip in candy melts. shake off access.
10: While still wet sprinkle with candy cane pieces First
11: Sprinkle with white sanding sugar to fill up the empty space
12: Set Aside and let dry for about 10 min.
13: Do the rest and there you have it! They taste just like the ones from Starbucks <3 <3 <3