Recycled bottle flower!! Really easy!
This is made from the end of a bottle which i've heated with a heatgun and a little bit of green foam.
I want to make a hair clip out of it but i dont have the findings right now. If you had a smaller one a ring would look awesome i think! You could colour the plastic in. I like it clear though as i think it would go with anything!
I really look forward to seeing your versions, especially if you've coloured it in or used glitter :)
- katrina.n.cavens added Plastic Bottle Flower to Crafts 15 Aug 12:35
- ToshiaBear favorited Plastic Bottle Flower 20 Jul 20:52
- SteamAlyce favorited Plastic Bottle Flower 10 Jul 06:53
- Whimsical Peacock added Plastic Bottle Flower to fun iDEas 18 Jan 23:17
- Whimsical Peacock favorited Plastic Bottle Flower 18 Jan 23:16
I've done the photo wrong here! Very sorry. The flower should be turned over that the grooves are on the bottom.
Using a heat gun heat up the bottle. It will slowly start to melt and hopefully the petals will crumple upwards. Keep turning and heating until you have your desired look.
Dont over heat though or you'll end up with a hole like mine has here lol
(If you want it coloured paint of colour the inside with markers or paint before you heat.)
You dont really have full control over how the petals will crumple so every one is unique!!