pretty lanterns for fall.
I have always loved these lanterns made from soup cans and after seeing them in a book at work I decided to try them out. They were really easy and turned out so great.
- Angela I. favorited Lanterns 20 Jul 20:15
- Lishieesaur favorited Lanterns 04 Feb 01:33
- Larissa K. favorited Lanterns 07 Jan 21:13
- Kinhime Dragon added Lanterns to things to make 30 Oct 21:53
- Alice G. added Lanterns to halloween things 28 Sep 21:36
- Orla H. favorited Lanterns 21 Aug 12:01
- mindysangeleyes favorited Lanterns 20 May 21:48
- Adria K. favorited Lanterns 14 May 15:37
- greenstyle added Lanterns to To-make list 14 Apr 18:32
- priti.bolpat favorited Lanterns 10 Mar 08:21
Then all you need to do is lay the can on a washcloth or towel(it helps keep it in place) and start to punch holes into the can with the nail. You can do any designs you want; random dots, swirls or even words. I can't wait for Halloween so I made one that said Boo! When your done just melt the ice, put a some sand in the bottom( if you want to make sure it doesn't tip over) and put your candle in then your done.