I love this ring! I made it out of stuff lying around my house.
I made a few small changes to Ino L.'s version:
- I only had white felt so I used that (now it has a better contrast.
- I used thinner, silver chain. That's all I had.
- I made my ring smaller because I was limited by the chain and I didn't want it to be too big.
- I decided to use thin plastic from a chinese container instead of cardboard because knowing me Iâ€™ll accidently get it wet. Now I don't have to worry about the possibility of soggy cardboard, woohoo!
- I sewed the chain onto the ring and the ring top onto the base.
I also used wire as I didn't have a ring base.