DIY: Lace Sunnies
I saw this editorial with lace covered round sunglasses and I had to try it.... the best part is how easy it they were to make!
- Ã‰va favorited Lace Sunnies 27 Jun 10:44
- jdawgke favorited Lace Sunnies 13 Apr 04:07
- Crafterella added Lace Sunnies to Audrey Kitching 07 Mar 23:50
- Bonnie B. added Lace Sunnies to Glasses/Sunglasses 20 Feb 13:14
- Advitha K. favorited Lace Sunnies 21 Jul 07:34
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Lace Sunnies 18 Jun 04:17
- BennyLynn favorited Lace Sunnies 06 Jun 00:57
- eFenuska added Lace Sunnies to Jewelry 29 Apr 16:35
- Nora E. added Lace Sunnies to Projects to try 05 Apr 02:23
- Lauren W. added Lace Sunnies to must make 07 Mar 18:35
What you will need: scissors, lace, glue, sunglasses
Measure the frame circle in the sunglasses and trace it on the lace. Cut two of the circles out, you might have to trim them to fit perfect.
Dot glue aroudn the rim of the lense and place the lace circles down.
Let them dry and you got yourself some killer shades! Easy as 1, 2, 3.