Show off your inner royalty <3
I was bored, and wanted to make something a little bit different. :)
Let me know if you get confused on a step :D
- ThatLittleWhiteRabbit favorited Felt Crown Headband :D 30 May 18:53
- banu added Felt Crown Headband :D to Inspiring Felt Ideas to Try 30 Mar 08:02
- banu favorited Felt Crown Headband :D 30 Mar 08:02
- Angzii Attackz favorited Felt Crown Headband :D 21 Sep 14:02
- cherico.mcintosh favorited Felt Crown Headband :D 12 Jun 17:36
- SteamGirl added Felt Crown Headband :D to Acting Class Things 17 Sep 23:21
- SilverSnake S. favorited Felt Crown Headband :D 31 Aug 19:06
Okay, my crown was already done when I decided to write this, so I'll just draw my pictures :)
After gathering your supplies, take your felt, and cut one thick strip out to use as your crown base, (cut from the length if you have a sheet of felt), fold it in half lengthwise, and glue it together.
Cut three more strips of felt, a little thinner and shorter than the previous strip, (cut from the width if you have a sheet of felt), and set them aside. You will now have and three small strips, and one folded strip. Yay!
Take the folded strip, and glue both edges together to form the base.
Glue the base to your headband.
Cut a small piece of felt, and glue it to form a tight cylinder. Glue it to the headband, in the middle of the base circle.
Take one of your three small strips. Glue both ends to the inside of the base circle, right across from eachother. Glue the middle of the strip to the center piece.
Repeat step 6 with the remaining strips.
Optional Step. :)
Cut two small pieces of felt, (roughly the same size as the center piece), and glue them to form two cylinders. Cut one of them so that it is shorter than the other, and glue them together to form a cross-shape.
Glue the cross to the top of the crown.
Decorate as you please. :)
I hot glued beads to the crown, and used some red felt to cover some of the headband.