Super cute, simple, quick and cheap board to carry or to place on any surface!
This project is easy to make and easy to use and carry.
Mostly I did this because i`m always forgetting things and i write them down on paper but then i loose the paper, so I end up not going or not doing things.
- Gaby R. entered Easy Dry Erase Board to Airportag Contest 22 Jun 14:15
- Gaby R. entered Easy Dry Erase Board to Doxie Flip Contest 30 Apr 18:28
- Miss_Fit favorited Easy Dry Erase Board 21 Apr 21:57
- Gaby R. entered Easy Dry Erase Board to Ecojot 16 Apr 00:29
- Gaby R. entered Easy Dry Erase Board to StickyGram 04 Apr 00:25
- Gaby R. entered Easy Dry Erase Board to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 04 Apr 00:24
- BrokenSorrowLove favorited Easy Dry Erase Board 03 Apr 03:02
Gather up your materials,I printed some designs for inspiration, you can do whatever you like.
On a paper sheet or cardboard start drawing, doodling or painting.
Measure, cut and cover with plastic adhesive, the thick one works best.
Make sure all the bubbles are out!!!
And voilá! something to use on a dorm, fridge, or corkboard! It`s not heavy so magnets can be used to stick it to the fridge.
If you don´t know how to draw, simply print out a design you like.