Yeah! >_< I finally got around to making a tutorial. the reason i didn't do it before was because i never took pictures of the steps i took to make my dolls. ENJOY!! :D
1) First, get your fabric. Cut a shap similar to the on in the pic to the left.
2) Next, sew the sides together. Leave the bottom open, then turn it inside out.
3) Stuff the body and sew close the bottom.
4) Sew the neck tightly to make a joint-like connection between the head and the body.
5) Add the hair, depending on who you're making. Either hot glue or sew it to the head. Spikey hair is best made with felt/old bandanas. Long hair like captain jack's is best with yarn.
6) Make the limbs out of two strips of identically sized cloth, one on the other. Sew them together, leaving one end open. Turn them inside out. Stuffing the limbs is optional.
7) Attach the limbs to the body.
8) Next, it's clothes, which also depend on who you're making. Make robes out of vest-shaped clothes. Cut wide rectangles for sleeves and then sew them onto the holes in the vest. Turn the piece inside out, and you have a long shirt like piece. Sew the piece onto your character, slipping it's arms through the sleeves. Sew the front of the shirt shut. Take the half circle type thing and sew the ends to the front of the robe. Keep it so that the hood lines the top of the robe.
9) Finish by adding the face and details with fabric pens. Your doll is COMPLEET!