365 Days of memories :)
All the images below are the images I took from November 26th 2010-November 26th 2011. I would recommend this project to everyone as it's amazing how many insignificant memories you can recall just from looking at the pictures, also it's a great way to be creative with photography, improve your pictures and gives you more knowledge about using your camera. Good Luck and I hope I have inspired you to create your own :) this is the link to my video
- leida0608 favorited Document Your Life With Photography 31 Jan 07:15
- Nora E. added Document Your Life With Photography to Photography Ideas 24 May 15:19
- Nadine D. favorited Document Your Life With Photography 07 Jul 03:37
- Lady Grim favorited Document Your Life With Photography 26 Jun 03:22
- becca.molloy favorited Document Your Life With Photography 23 Jun 16:01
- Jess-Chan entered their project Document Your Life With Photography to Lomography 10 Jun 18:25
Dig out your camera and take a picture. This will be your first picture so don't take it randomly take it for a reason because it will help you remember exactly what you did that day.
Take another picture, again of something which will help you remember that day.
The best way to make sure you get a picture is by taking your camera everywhere, so it would be best if you had a small handy digital camera or even use the camera on your phone.
Make sure when uploading your images you organise them straight away otherwise this can be difficult when putting them all together for a video the best way for this is create a folder named 'Final Images' and rename each image (image 1, image 2, image 3) then they will stay in the correct order.
Also don't be afraid of including images of yourself as you will be suprised at how much you change, and also your friends and family.
Try to take a different picture every day, with various angles, it will make your collection much more interesting, also taking your camera everywhere will be key in capturing things you won't see everyday.
And Finally, DONT MISS A DAY!!!